Company Registrations – Done By Professionals
Are you a startup? Register your company today!
To help break down the process I have structured the course into 2 main sections:
Company Legislation & GovernanceUnderstanding the Companies Act of 2008.
• Understanding the Companies Act of 2008.
• Understanding the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
• Understanding the Memorandum of Incorporation.
How to Lodge a Private Company Registration through CIPC eServices
● How To Register a CIPC Customer Account
● How To Lodge A Name Reservation
● How To Lodge A Private Company Registration
● How To Send Supporting (Shareholder) Documents To The CIPC
● How To Deposit Funds Into Your CIPC Customer Account
● How to Lodge an Enquiry on the CIPC website.
At the end of the course you should have the following skills and information:
● An understanding of the companies’ act of 2008.
● An understanding of the basic role and function of the CIPC.
● An understanding of the memorandum of incorporation.
● Learn how to register a CIPC customer account so you can start transacting with CIPC
● Learn how to reserve a company name.
● Learn how to lodge a private company registration.
● Learn how to send supporting (Incorporation) documents to the CIPC via email.
● Learn how to deposit money into your CIPC account.
● Learn how to submit queries on The CIPC website.
Along the way we will be covering many topics, such as the purpose of the companies act, the CIPC, the Memorandum of Incorporation and CIPC Online transacting.